I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

NATASYAH ELZA RAIZUL HASNI

Sunday, December 12, 2010

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE

I’m afraid of time… I mean, I’m afraid of not having enough time. Not enough time to understand people, how they really are, or to be understood myself. I’m afraid of the quick judgments or mistakes everybody makes. You can’t fix them without time. I’m afraid of seeing snapshots, not movies.
You know that feeling? That feeling as if you’re on top of the world? The feeling you get after your first date. The feeling you get after you laugh with your best friend. The feeling you get when meeting your idol. That’s how life should feel everyda
y
.


He is the reason I randomly laugh out loud in everywhere, smile to myself when no one's looking, and sing along to every love song I hear. <3>
When I say 'I love you', it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are<3.